Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request to join Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punkblad

Request to join Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Request to join Evolution   Request to join Evolution EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:53 am

1) I want to join the guild revolution because it has many online players that you don't see in other guilds, also it seems friendly and not boring. Inaddition there are many 100+ so i can dp with.
2) Empty no one told me about the guild
3) Event's, trust, Loyalty (LOL)
4) Of course i like player killing, it has been the best thing you could possibly do on all games however i also like grinding when im not bored : )
5) My name is Arbnor Obri, im 15 years old, im straight in gender i do not going for the opposite sex, im not racist, i hate people who intend cussing disabled people. Which im not disabled one single bit or neither any of my family but i just find it disturbing. Oh yeah bully's.

Punkblade = 105 cm delevelled twice at level 115 with 40000000jp
very friendly
wealth ; average
trust ; 100%
Evil ; 10%
Pure : 90%
albino farao king queen jocolor geek scratch lol! afro flower study elephant Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Razz Razz Idea Exclamation Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Suspect Neutral affraid Basketball Basketball cheers drunken rendeer cherry santa Sleep farao
Back to top Go down
Dharlynn

Dharlynn

Request to join Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to join Evolution   Request to join Evolution EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm

arent you the person that hacked the real Punkblade?
Back to top Go down

Request to join Evolution
Page 1 of 1